Monday, March 9, 2009

Studying For the WA Bar

So, it's about that time of year to get ready for the Summer WA Bar Exam. For all of us finishing up Spring Quarter this might well be the last academic enterprise we have to take on. But take it on we will. I'm just writing now because I'm deciding what Bar Review course I should take before the exam. Right now I'm debating between Rigos and BarBri. I'll let u know as I make my final decision but I'd love to hear from other 3L's or former Bar Review students (those that hopefully passed the Bar). Anyways, that's all for now.

3 comments:

  1. I'm in the same boat I look forward to reading more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to a week off to relax and maybe study. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've heard a lot of law grads say that choosing Rigos was the best choice that they ever made. They saw their friends descend into panic mode, and that is just not how the Rigos program operates. I personally am really glad that I'll have live profs, not video feed, and that Rigos has a 24-hour turn-around for grading essays.

    ReplyDelete

UW Law School

UW Law School
During Day

Seattle University Law School

Seattle University Law School
Summer Time

Followers